[CppAc] Hi everyone

Michal Sudwoj msudwoj at student.ethz.ch
Mon Jul 9 03:43:06 PDT 2018

Ok, my turn!

I'm a Computational Science and Engineering student at ETH Zürich, writing
my Bachelor Thesis and will then be continuing on with my Master's in the
same field.

C++ is the goto language for all kinds of computations. I'm mainly
interested in the developments happening towards a parallel STL, hoping
that might unify OpenMP/MPI/CUDA codes. Being presumably the most junior
here, I believe I can also offer some insights into the teachability of C++
from the other side of the classroom.

Best

--
Michal Sudwoj <msudwoj at student.ethz.ch>,