[CppAc] Hi everyone

Pati, Sarthak Sarthak.Pati at uphs.upenn.edu
Fri Jul 6 06:12:30 PDT 2018

Let me introduce myself as well!

I am a full time software developer leading the development efforts at the Center for Biomedical Image Computing & Analytics<https://www.med.upenn.edu/cbica/> at the University of Pennsylvania. We deal with the application of advanced computational and analytical techniques to medical images towards advancing personalized medicine. We have a bunch of open source software applications (our major ones are all written in C++) for the scientific community.

My primary interests are Machine Learning, AI and how they relate to Medical Imaging in particular. I also deal with educating the post docs and grad students at the center with good software development practices and how they can use C++ to create efficient applications.

Thank you,
Sarthak Pati
Lead Software Developer