[C++ Academia] Conference Proposal

Jon Kalb jon at kalbweb.com
Thu Jul 12 18:56:02 PDT 2018

Is OOPSLA focused on what its name says (OOP)? It looks to me like cutting edge never uses “virtual.” I don’t really know what OOPSLA is doing or what academic research is going on related to C++. Please help me learn.

Do you know how to go about setting up an affiliation with ACM or IEEE?

I assume you did that for BoostCon, right?